Saturday, July 31, 2010

What have you been doing?

Did you ask what I have been doing? Well lets see..... Monday and Tuesday I taught English in the school. Wednesday, Thursday and Friday I started helping prepare a building for a cement roof. I started work at 7:30am and worked until 10:30am had a 10 to 15 minute break for a snack and then went back to work until noon had an hour for lunch and then worked until 6:30pm or 7:00pm then cooked supper and went to bed. Friday we finished around 4:00pm. Today my day started at 5:15am. I got up washed some clothes (in the pila not in a machine) and then went strait to work carrying cement for the roof. Today we finished around 10:30. I learned a lot of new Spanish words this week. I hope that someday I will need them again.

The first picture is of the foam panel. The second is where it goes and the third is a closer picture of my work. I wired the panel to the rebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment