Monday, August 30, 2010

Time is flying!

I can hardly believe that in just 21 short days my family will be here for one whole week.
I have to admit that I am not just sitting and waiting for them to get here. Yesterday was a very busy day. My Sunday started at 6:00am with Basketball practice. Then I taught an English class then I spent three hours helping decorate the church for the talent night at the church. Each of the youth demonstrated their talent some sang songs and others did other things. Then we had a man give his testimony I have never heard anything like it. His testimony made me think of how blessed I am to have the family that I have and that I grew up going to church and hearing that God loves me. After the service each of the girls in the youth group sold some kind of food that they had made. It was a great day. Today I taught English and I was even able to teach ALL of the grades. Between band and gymnastics I have not had all of the kids in all of the classes for several weeks. God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment