Thursday, February 11, 2010

February 11,2010

A lot has happened since my last post. Both here and at home. Most of you know that I stayed with a Guatemalan family 2 weeks ago. Well to say the least the first day was the worst day I have ever had. But after that I had the most wonderful time possible. I would not trade the experience for anything in the world.
We have had a group here from Canada. They have been wonderful and have done more work than we thought they would. The spent the week putting wood burning cook stoves in to the homes of the local people. They put in 8 stoves. It takes a lot of heads to remember the order that everything goes together.

At home there has been a lot going on as well. I learned last week that My sister Mary Ann and her Husband Patrick have been called by the Colombian Government. And they will be adopting a 10 month old little boy Cameron David Mulvehill.

Please be in prayer that God will speed all of the paper work up and provide the money needed for the trip and adoption. This is Patrick and Mary Ann's web site they have all the updates and a place for donations please check it out. http://www.patnmary.net/


Thank you for your prayers. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment