Thursday, February 25, 2010

February 25,2010

My how time flies when you are having fun

or working hard.

I can hardly believe that is has been 1 month and 26 days since I left Alabama. I miss everyone very much. But the Lord is good and He is taking care of my every need. As much as I would love to be with my family and all of my friends I know that I am where God wants me. And that is the most important thing.

We had 2 more trimmers on Tuesday. They were not big, but we felt them. The first one was at about 5:00am and the second one was around 9:15am. I was teaching when the second one hit. The children did not like it very much but the teacher calmed them down and I went on teaching. I taught them the word earthquake. It was fun to take something that just happened and to add it to what I was teaching.

Please continue to pray for me as I am still trying to learn to speak Spanish. I can understand more then I can speak. Pray that God would help me as I study and practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment