Saturday, April 17, 2010

April 17, 2010-Hard to believe but true.

I have been here for almost four whole months.
Some days I can't believe it and others it feels like I have been here forever.
Time goes so fast that it is hard to keep track of it.
With four of the ten months that I have the privilege of being here gone, I have had many thought about them.
Here are some of my thoughts.
Am I really doing what I am here for? Are the children really leaning?
When I leave will I have made a difference?
Will the children miss me as much as I will miss them?
Will the teachers want me to come back?
I could go on but I am sure that you do not want to here all that I am thinking, so I won't.
Please pray for me as I seek the will of God about what I am to do next year.
I have many thoughts on that also. I need the Lord to tell me what HE wants.

Continue to pray for my sister and her husband. They are still having paperwork problems. Matthew 21:22 Says Whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing ye shall receive.
We are asking that the Lord make it possible for Patrick and Mary Ann to bring Cameron home this month.
Thank you for praying with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment