Friday, April 2, 2010

April 2, 2010

Buenos Días Hermanos y Hermanas en Cristo.
Gracias por sus oración pro mi.
Good Day Brothers and Sisters in Christ.
Thank you for your prayers for me.
It is hard for me to believe that I have been here for 3 whole months. I will be honest I have had some days that I wished that I could go home. Not because I do not like it here, but because there are a lot of things happening at home this year that I am missing. I know that this is where that Lord wants me and because of that I would not trade my time here for anything. No one said that being a missionary was easy or that we would not miss our family and the things that happen at home. Sometimes I have to remind myself that Jesus left the most perfect place and the most wonderful father every. He came to a place that rejected him and put him to death. I thank the Lord that I am very loved and accepted here. I have many friends. There is one family that told me that while I am here they are my parents and brothers and sisters. So I now have four more sisters and two more brothers. And I am older than them all.
Anyway Everything is going very well here. We have had the whole week off from school because it is Holy week. Sunday is Easter and we are having a sunrise service. Then school starts again on Monday.
Please be in prayer for us as we are in the proses of renewing our visas. Uncle Ken and aunt Cindy need new passports also. Pray that they will get them quickly and without any problems.
Please continue to pray that my Spanish will continue to improve.
Continue to pray that my sister and her husband will get the paper work that they need back in the mail and they will be able to fly to Colombia on April 9th. Pray also that they will be able to see Cameron on April 13th as they are planing.
¡Dios Te Bendiga!
God Bless You!
Love in Christ your Sister Sarita.

No comments:

Post a Comment