Saturday, May 1, 2010

April 26-30, 2010

Last week I attended a missions conference at SETECA.
I met a lot of wonderful people from many different countries.

I met a man from Honduras.

I met some men from Mexico and a man form Uruguay
(the man on the far left in the grey is from Uruguay).

I met some people from Panama.

My room mate (in the green) was from Costa Rica.

I met a man from Nigeria (in the middle) and one of the main speakers.

I met a woman from EL Salvador.

I also met the president CAM International in Texas

And the man (the man right next to me) in charge of the mobilization office at CAM International Texas.

Most of all we all met with God. I do not think that anyone went home without hearing from the Lord. We all heard something different but we all heard something from the LORD.

No comments:

Post a Comment