Thursday, May 27, 2010

May 27, 2010

Uncle Ken went to the Capital this morning to get the group. We will have 27 or 28 people at supper tonight. Aunt Cindy and I stayed here in PatzĂșn to get supper ready. We have most of it done we just have to put it in one dish and heat it up. We are having shepherds pie. I can't wait.
Please pray for us this weekend as we work. Pray for safety and that we will get more done then we think that we will be able to.
Please continue to pray for my sister and her husband they have all of their paper work in the states and in Columbia approved and they are only waiting to be told when they can fly to Columbia and get Cameron. Pray that they will be able to go and come back before June 23rd. I will be going home for a visit and I would love to meet Cameron while I am there.
Thank you and God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment