Monday, June 21, 2010

Time flies when you are having fun!

The time has been flying past. I can hardly believe that in ten days I will have been away from home for six full months. There are some days that I feel like I have not seen my family in forever and then there are other days that I fell like I left home yesterday.
Yesterday in church they prayed that I would have a safe trip and come back quickly. After church I had a lot of people come and ask when I was coming back and tell me that they did not want me to go. It made me feel very wanted and like I will be missed as much as I will miss the people here.
I thank God for all of my friends and family here. But I am glad that I will be going home for a visit in 56 hours and 1 minute.
Thank you for your prayers and support. I will see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment