Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My Final days in guatemala.

We are going to Antigua today to do some final shopping and get some things that I have not been able to get for family and friends at home.
I can hardly believe that this is basically my last day in Guatemala. We will be at the airport at 6:15 in the morning and I will leave at about 12:45 to go home.
Yesterday in PatzĂșn it was a little hard to say good bye. I was not the only one crying. Please pray for the church and school. Pray for the children to continue to go to church and school. Pray for the leaders of the church and school that they will have wisdom and do what the Lord wants and not what they think is best.
Thank you for all of your support this year.
Dios bendiga a todos ustedes.
God bless all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment