Monday, October 11, 2010

My final days in Patzún.

Yesterday we had a big party at church. I heard several different things that the party could be for but no one said that they knew what it was really. I heard that it was a birthday party for aunt Cindy or a party to welcome the new deacons and elders or a party to say good bye to me.
Boy was I surprised when the party was for all of the above.
We had a great time and I was able to get several family pictures with kids from the school and church. I will be very sad to leave Patzún for the last time tomorrow. Lord willing I will have the opportunity to come back and visit.
Thank you all for your prayers and I will see you soon. I will leave Guatemala city at 12:45 my time and fly to Atlanta about 8:48pm their time and then fly into the Huntsville Airport Thursday night around 8:44 Huntsville time. Please pray for a safe and uneventful flight.

God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment