Wednesday, October 6, 2010

October 6, 2010

Final day of school is Friday.
That means that I have been giving test this week. Tuesday I gave four grades their tests in two hours. On a normal test day each class would have been given an hour each to complete the test. Preschool would have been given at least an hour because I do each child individually because they can not read. This week with the help of Aunt Cindy we did nine children in about 30 minutes. This week has been crazy and it is just beginning. Spaughs left just a few minutes ago to drive to the capital they have a couple staying at their house this week starting tomorrow and ending on Tuesday. Then on Thursday Lord willing they will be leaving for the states and so will I. Please pray for safety and health for all of us this week.
I look forward to seeing all of you again but I do not look forward to leaving all of my friends here. I told a family tonight that I am leaving in one week the first thing that they asked was when are you coming back? I will miss them all and I think and hope that they will miss me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment